Friday, April 10, 2015

A Disgraceful Slowroll

  


Welcome back, I know I have to talk about the turn stage of betting, don't worry, that will be my next blog.  This blog, I must discuss an incident that happened in the Irish Poker Open.   To me, this is horrible poker Slowroll as well as very poor poker editic. Donnacha, who is one of the most respected poker players in the world raised Preflop 100,000 with ace-six of clubs.  Andreas, who is an amateur called after some thought with king-queen of diamonds.  The flop came A-6-8 all diamonds.   Donnacha goes all in, Andreas after over a min or two calls and slowly turns over a nut flush.   Everyone was looking and was pissed at him for that awful Slowroll display.  The turn was blank and the river was a 6.  Once the six hit to give Donnacha a full house, the entire place went crazy.   Good for Andreas to lose on the river, it was poker justice right there talking.  Just goes to show you never Slowroll because it could hit you hard.  Bottom line, show some class on the felt.  Thank you for your attention. If you would like see the video, please feel free to email me at pokerplayer752@gmail.com  And I promise that my next blog will discuss the turn bet stage.  

No comments:

Post a Comment