Sunday, March 8, 2015

My First Poker Trip in Las Vegas






          I will never forget the first time I played poker in Vegas.  It was the summer of 2005, I went to Vegas with my dad for a few days.  I remember thinking to myself that I will finally be playing in the city in which the World Series of Poker was born.  I was thinking throughout the plane ride which hotel will I play no limit at first, then it came to me…..  I knew I was going to play a cash game, and what better to play at than the hotel in which the highest cash games are played on a regular basis.  Also, a poker room in which they have an area known as Doyle’s room dedicated to none other than the grandfather of poker Doyle Brunson himself.  When I first walked in, I was so amazed on the size of the poker as well as how beautiful the poker room is. Also, the players are competitive, which suits me just fine because it helps bring out my competitive nature that much easier.  It was a fantastic night for me because not only did I win on my first time playing in Vegas, but I got to play at one of the most famous poker rooms in Vegas.  

 In the shortest and clearest terms is my poker profile.  My blogs from this point will contain either advice for poker players as well as comments regarding major poker issues.  Finally, any questions you all may have regarding poker, I will answer any and all questions.  Have a goodnight poker community.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment